Frameless sign holders
Signs and notices are easy to change using your own self-printed paper inserts or posters. So-called frameless frames, because the surround is either absent or else almost invisible, are often key elements of designer sign systems.
ClearView crystal clear office sign holders for walls and doors
Quality flat face design for wall or window mounting featuring easy document insertion.
- Hinged quick insert change system for A4 paper inserts
- Strong adhesive strips included for wall and door mounting - no more screws in the wall!
Office wall signs Curved front or Flat front for paper inserts
Pixquick & Smartquick Italian designer beautiful signholders
Smartquick Premium flat face design crystal clear office and door name sign holders.
The Smartquick range of flat fronted door sign holders offering a crystal clear minimalist look.
- High gloss quality polycarbonate moulding which hinges open.
- The curved or flat front lens also unclips completely making message change especially quick and easy.
- The rear component is readily fixed to office walls, doors, partitions. Perfect for classroom doors in schools or colleges, doctor's surgeries, conference and meeting rooms.
- Convenient fixing methods supplied with every office nameplate sign holder, screws with wall plugs or very strong adhesive tape.
Pixquick Premium curved face crystal clear door nameplate holders and office wall signs.
- Curved premium quality office wall and door signage system for a clean and smart corporate look.
- A5 office door signs with a quick-change hinge system.
- A4 office wall signs.
- A3 office directory sign holders.
Magnedoor magnetic poster frames
- Magnedoor is a poster frame that's not run of the mill, it exudes understated Italian style.
- Posters and printed content can be exchanged as easily as with the ubiquitous snap frame. (Snap frames are significantly cheaper but less stylish and more commonplace).
- Magnedoor offers that extra panache - admittedly at a price. But if you want something out of the ordinary maybe it's worth paying a bit more.
- The slim profile of the frame (i.e. the shallow depth) makes this poster frame especially suitable for locations where space is tight - for example inside a passenger lift/elevator or in a narrow passageway.