LED wall light boxes
As a light source LED offers much lower running costs than other other types combined with longer service life. The cost of LEDs have come down in recent years making this the smart choice for today's edge-lit light box installations.
- Wall mounted edge-lit light boxes make great illuminated poster display cases.
- Popular snap frame design provides easy poster change for slimline single-sided light boxes. Snap frame light boxes offer style and convenience.
- Insert a Duratrans or similar transparency - they also work with digital prints on ordinary poster paper (providing the light can shine through from behind).
Curved-front illuminated poster display lightbox case (also known as a convex light box)
- Popular and economic choice for illuminated menu boxes.
- Curved llightbox is equally at home displaying a menu in a restaurant / take-away or advertsing a fine art exhibition in a library, museum or art gallery.
- Convex lightboxes are backlit using fluorescent tubes inside the case behind a curved opal panel to create even brightness.
- Snap frame profiles down each long side make it easy to position and hold your inserted poster or transparency print.
Wall light box with smart black trim and magnetic front cover
- Magnetic front light boxes are very fashionable - the design is sleek and smart
- The lightbox frame is black, the design is slender yet they are bright and eye-catching
- Magnetic poster case lightboxes can be wall mounted or suspended.